ESIC Syllabus and Cut-Off Marks – UDC Post: Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India release notifications for the recruitment of new Employees for Upper Division Clerk posts in ESIC.
The students who are seeking for ESIC Syllabus and Cut-Off Marks – UDC Post can view both Syllabus/ Exam Pattern and Cut-Off Marks Here.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Exam Syllabus/Pattern For UDC Post
The ESIC Exam for UDC Post consists of two Parts.
PART-1 (WRITTEN EXAMINATION TEST)
|Type of Examination||Duration||Subjects|
|Objective Type Exam||02 Hours (10.00 AM to 12 Noon)Note: For Visually Handicapped candidates 02 Hours 40 Minutes
(10.00 AM to 12.40 PM)
- The maximum marks will be 200.
- There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in English and Hindi Language for the subject (1), (2) and (3).
- The level of difficulty will be as the educational qualification of the respective post.
PART-2 (COMPUTER SKILL TEST)
The candidates will have to appear for Computer Skill Test of Qualifying Nature either in English or in the Hindi language as such they are advised to opt for the medium of examination carefully for Computer Skill Test in the application form.
The Computer Skill Test shall comprise of following three parts:
|Part A||Preparation of two Power Point Presentations/Slides on MS-Power Point – 10 Marks.|
|Part B||Typing a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word – 20 Marks.|
|Part C||Preparation of Table/Database in MS-Excel – 20 Marks.|
- OBJECTIVE TYPE TEST will be taken to assess working knowledge of computer in case of Candidates unable to type due to their Physical Disability.
- The total marks of the Computer Skill Test shall be 50 (fifty) with duration of 30 minutes for completing all the three parts.
- The candidates shall be given the text/matter in the Question Paper which they have to type/reproduce in the Answer Sheet including formatting of text and use of formulae etc. as per instruction given in the Question Paper.
ESIC Cutt Off Marks For UDC Post
The minimum Cut Off Marks/ Qualifying Marks for UDC Posts is given below:
|Part of Exam||UR Category||SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX-SM|
|PART-1 (WRITTEN EXAMINATION TEST)||40% (80 out of 200 Marks)||35% (70 out of 200 Marks)|
|PART-2 (COMPUTER SKILL TEST)||17 OUT OF 50 MARKS||17 OUT OF 50 MARKS|