ESIC Syllabus and Cut-Off Marks For MTS Post : Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India release notifications for the recruitment of new Employees for Multi Tasking Staff posts in ESIC.
The students who are seeking for ESIC Syllabus and Cut-Off Marks For MTS Post can view both Syllabus/ Exam Pattern and Cut-Off Marks Here.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Exam Syllabus/Pattern For MTS Post
|Type of Examination||Duration||Subjects|
|Objective Type Exam||02 Hours (10.00 AM to 12 Noon)Note: For Visually Handicapped candidates 02 Hours 40 Minutes
(10.00 AM to 12.40 PM)
- The maximum marks will be 200.
- There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in English and Hindi Language for the subject (1), (2) and (3).
- The level of difficulty will be as the educational qualification of the respective post.
ESIC Cutt Off Marks For MTS Post
The minimum Cut Off Marks/ Qualifying Marks for Paper-I is given below:
- Unreserved (UR) Category: 40% Marks (80 Marks out of 200).
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: 35% Marks (70 Marks out of 200).